ICF CERTIFIED LIFE COACH
Goal Clarity/Family Conflict Resolution/Work-Life-Family Balance/Grieving Through Loss/Getting Unstuck
Life is hard.
I have been trained to help. I use tested, evidence-based methods to help you move forward in a focused manner toward the resolution of a work, home, or life issue. I can help you define solutions, identify new habits that need to be developed, and get you to your goal with support and accountability.
When working with me, I will help you:
Develop a new set of skills.
Help you create physical and mental space to think.
Help you simplify your thinking.
Listen, notice, and help you make connections.
I will walk alongside you. I will listen, help you find tools and employ strategies to reach a goal, resolve a conflict, break through a bad situation, and move forward.
I work by phone, skype/facetime, or in person, and offer different packages to serve different needs.
Loss of loved one
Big life change
So much more...
Does any of this sound familiar?
• I just want to get back on track with my life: eating, exercise, socializing again.
• My last kid is off to college! What am I going to do with the rest of my life?
• I need someone to help me work through the mental blocks I have. Someone that will actually tell me the truth!
• What do I want to do with my life now that my kids are gone, how can get through it with more grace?
• My new job is not what I expected, what do I do?
• I'd really like a "real" job -- I'm tired of volunteering for no pay.
• My husband and I don't agree on this--I need help thinking this through.
• I want my kids to have faith in God... and they don't.
• I am tired of the negative self-talk--can't it be done once and for all?
• I need a safe space--a trustworthy sounding board where I can think through work issues.
What Clients say...
"Working with Jen has helped me to organize my thoughts and think things through that could cause me to stumble. She helps me keep bigger goals present in the day-to-day. I love the accountability and it keeps me on track."
Sarah S, Greenwich, CT
"After talking to you I now have the first direction I've had in a year and a half, so I would say that my experience with you exceeded expectations."
Mike M, Richmond, VA
"Jennifer and I worked together for four months. She is a firm and ethical coach. She held me accountable for my actions and helped me reach my goal. And she adapts her coaching style to my needs rather than push through a standard process. What I appreciated the most is that she really wanted me to succeed."
Jackie C, Toronto, Canada
"I enjoyed being coached by Jen because she is nonjudgmental, open-minded, thoughtful in her responses, and insightful--as well as organized and smart."
Samantha B, Greenwich, CT